Composed of moringe seed and 4 natural oil in protecting damaged hair while giving absolute silkiness. The sensual scents of the musk base and the elegant white floral scent keeps hair with warm and rich fragrance
Suitable for all different types of scalp condition (Recommend for coloured, perm, and damaged hair)
How to use:
Absolute silk oil essence
1. After shampoo, extract 1-3 pumps (depends on your hair length and volume) and rub it on hand pump before applying
2. Apply on hair end when your hair is wet or dry
3. It can be applied a few times a day to keep your hair moisture, smooth and shiny on dry hair condition without cause stickiness/ oiliness
Best before date
3 years from date of manufacture or recommend to use within 1 year after opened
Country of manufacture
1. Stop using the product if encounter any abnormalities. Please consult dermatologist if the situation worsens
EX: Red spots, swelling, itching, irritation, or other abnormalities
2. People with open wound or scarred areas, such as eczema and dermatitis are not recommended to use on the abnormalities
3. Storage and handling precautions
– Keep the cap closed after use
– Please keep out of reach from children who aged 6 years old and below
– Do not store in high temperature or direct sunlight expose
4. Hair shampoo
– Wash immediately when it gets into eyes
– It may result of hair loss and discoloration if do not rinse with water after use
100% AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEED.
We only source products directly from the brand manufacturers or officially authorised distributors. This ensures that all our products are 100% genuine and consist of the highest quality. If any product is proven otherwise you shall be compensated with 200% Refund.
Free Delivery & Return Policy
Enjoy free shipping when you purchase above RM80*. Our number one priority is to make you smile. If you get something that doesn’t make you smile, you can return any item not marked ‘Final Sale’ within 15 days of delivery for free. If your order arrives in anything less than perfect condition, contact our customer support team and we’ll work to get it fixed.