Containing 70% green tangerine extract full of vitamin C for concentrated spot care, reducing freckles and dark spots and improving skin dullness. Super-packed with antioxidants and natural active ingredients, this serum and cream set rejuvenates skin and fades the look of dark spots. 70% green tangerine extract combats signs of ageing by encouraging collagen production while brightening, softening and firming skin. Fresh citrus and skin-nourishing benefits from pure essential oils protect against further damage, giving you a radiant and youthful complexion.
Why the Goodal green tangerine vita c dark spot serum 30ml?
From hidden blemishes to new blemishes!
- An innovative vitamin serum that lightens blemishes, freckles, and dark spots after 2 weeks of use.
FREE of 20 harmful ingredients!
- A minimally irritant vitamin serum containing 70% natural vitamin C derived from green tangerine.
A dewy vitamin C serum for everyday use.
- A formula that effectively absorbs into skin, leaving a refreshing and dewy finish.
* Your face is full of dark spots and blemishes.
* You were worried that vitamin C might sting and irritate the skin.
* You have a dull skin tone.
* Your skin needs revitalising.
How to use:
1. After face wash, take an appropriate amount and gently apply around face and neck and dab to let it be absorbed during serum step.
2. Apply an additional thin layer of the serum on the areas with blemishes.
100% AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEED.
We only source products directly from the brand manufacturers or officially authorised distributors. This ensures that all our products are 100% genuine and consist of the highest quality. If any product is proven otherwise you shall be compensated with 200% Refund.
Free Delivery & Return Policy
Enjoy free shipping when you purchase above RM80*. Our number one priority is to make you smile. If you get something that doesn’t make you smile, you can return any item not marked ‘Final Sale’ within 15 days of delivery for free. If your order arrives in anything less than perfect condition, contact our customer support team and we’ll work to get it fixed.