Can skin be filled with clear light continuously like dew?
For dewy, radiant skin
NEW Laneige “White Dew” Line
Moisture Whitening “White Dew” Line contains Saururus chinensis Extract, a patented whitening ingredient
1. Strong Whitening
The synergy of patented Saururus chinensis Extract and new whitening technology improves dark spots and uneven skin tone
*Saururus chinensis Effect Patent No.: 10-0774437 B1 (2007.11.01)
2. Moisture Whitening with Phyto Sugar Water
The glycocomponent of Phyto Sugar Water makes skin moisturized and bright
3. Mild Whitening
Gently whitens skin with plant-derived extract
Deep Moisture Whitening with White Dew
The synergistic effect of Mela-vita Crusher and Phyto Sugar Water
1. Milky water texture
The smooth water type is absorbed fast into skin upon application.
2. Moisturized finish
Moisturizing, soft feel to skin texture - Leaves a pleasant feel.
How to use
1. Use as skincare in the morning and at night, after using toner. Dispense an appropriate amount (diameter 1.8cm/ 0,4ml).
2. Lightly apply in order of Cheeks > Forehead > Nose > Skin around the mouth > Neck, starting from the inside and working outward.
WATER , PROPANEDIOL , GLYCERIN , BUTYLENE GLYCOL , SQUALANE , BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE , SAURURUS CHINENSIS EXTRACT , TREHALOSE , PANTHENOL , YEAST EXTRACT , RAFFINOSE , C12-16 ALCOHOLS , HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER , DIMETHICONE , ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER , HYDROGENATED LECITHIN , GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE , POLYSORBATE 20 , XANTHAN GUM , PALMITIC ACID , TROMETHAMINE , ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN , ALCOHOL , SODIUM METHYL STEAROYL TAURATE , DISODIUM EDTA , FRAGRANCE
1. If the following symptoms occur while using this product, discontinue use and consult your dermatologist:
(1) Red spots, swelling, itching, or irritation
(2) If the application area develops the symptoms above after exposure to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on areas with injuries, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Storage & Handling
(1) Keep the cap closed after use.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme high or low temperatures.